There are many coupon databases on the internet. A few that come to mind are, Krazy Coupon Lady.com, Coupon Mom.com and Living Rich With Coupons.com. If you are really into couponing and stockpiling it would be a benefit for you to learn how to use the databases and match the coupons with store sales. Stacking, which means using a store coupon with a manufacture’s coupon or register rewards can be quite effective.
A recent purchase we made through stacking: Bought 2 bottles of shampoo at CVS that were on sale for $1.27 each and used one register rewards worth $1.00 and a .55 coupon. Total cost: 2 bottles of shampoo for .99.
Ways to Coupon:
- Use databases
- Print online coupons
- Clip newspaper coupons
- Clip coupons found in magazines
- Find coupons in store isles near products
- Load coupons directly to your store card, this is great because you won’t forget your coupons!
- Have family and friends save coupons from newspapers for you
- Get coupons sent to your email
- Dumpster Dive for coupons
Feel free to add to the list!